Tuesday, December 23, 2008
You IRK ME!
Have you ever met someone who from the first moment you saw them were attention whores? I have. I can admit I once was an attention whore myself. But the people I'm thinking of as I write this, are disgustingly needy. I just can't believe it. I wish I wouldn't have ever become their friends, but what kind of person would I be if I had done that? I guess all I can do is continue to love them for the way they are. I just feel bad that these people are my senior by atleast 4 years, and they still act like an enraged 12 year old girl in a princess costume....... Oh well, thats life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! That's funny. Sorry you have to deal with that!
well thats life.......you need to get more people to follow my blog! is there an easy way to do this? Tell your friends!
Post a Comment