I have some pet peeves.........One of my pet peeves that annoys that crap out of me is when people forget where your from, especially if it is a big part of who you are. Like me for instance.......I'm from Iowa, I talk about Iowa, and I go there regularly. What I'm implying is that if you are my friend, or even if your not, if your around me, you should know I'M FROM IOWA!!!!
SOOOOOOOOO my pet peeve is when people think I'm from OHIO or IDAHO, I mean Iowa doesn't even end in an "O". Secondly Idaho and Ohio sound more alike then Iowa sounds like both of them. Thirdly, if your that forgetful to remember, don't ask me "how is Idaho, or Ohio". Ask me, "Hey what did you do for christmas?" My response, "Oh I hung out with my family." Your response "Oh sweet where does your family live?" My response, "they live in Iowa".........
Anyway, if you have a friend, that always has to remind YOU! Then stop, and listen for once, otherwise, don't bring it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need this shirt:
https://www.raygunsite.com/shop/men/idawahio-5000
:)
Post a Comment